Mark your calendar for next year’s ANCC National Magnet Conference® and the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® — together in Philadelphia, for a powerful, impactful, and inspirational nursing event!
This co-located conference is the most influential gathering for nurses and health care stakeholders globally, where you’ll join nurses from around the world and immerse yourself in a wide range of educational and innovative sessions, network with peers from diverse backgrounds, and celebrate a year of outstanding accomplishments by Magnet® and Pathway to Excellence® nurses. We hope to see you in 2022, and in the meantime, please visit the site for updates throughout the year!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2021!
2021 ANCC NATIONAL MAGNET CONFERENCE® and ANCC PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE CONFERENCE® DESIGNATION
Watch the Celebration Video!
These two conferences share a common vision, to:
- Advance outstanding care
- Drive nursing excellence
- Examine research and evidence-based practices
- Implement a culture of innovation, quality, and safety
- Create practice environments that support collaboration, shared decision-making, and innovation
- Honor and recognize nurses at all levels
- Foster practice environments that safeguard nurses’ well-being and patient safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Nurses from any size or type of health care organization, including acute, pre-/post-acute, and long-term care
- Nurses from ambulatory and independent outpatient settings, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care, hospice, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Hospital administrators/chief nursing officers/directors of nursing
- Directors/nurse managers/frontline leaders
- Clinical nurses
- School nurses
- Network and develop nursing solutions with nursing colleagues and administrators from Magnet-designated and Pathway-designated and applicant organizations
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Magnet or a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve either of these designations
- Learn how to align your nursing environment to the Magnet or Pathway to Excellence standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes
- Celebrate nursing excellence in leadership, innovation and best practice
- A spectacular Welcome Party at the Georgia Aquarium
- More than 70 educational and innovative sessions
- Three powerful and inspiring guest speakers
- Exhibitors share their latest products and technologies
- Over 150 poster sessions celebrating the work of your nursing colleagues
- Innovative presentations, live entertainment, social events, and networking opportunities
- A chance to network in-person with peers and make professional connections
- Earn up to 39 continuing nursing education (CNE) credits (includes virtual sessions for in-person attendees, accessible until December 31)
- Numerous ways to build your own conference experience
- Pre-conference events begin November 8th
- All in-person attendees are automatically registered for on-demand (virtual access) to sessions until December 31
ANCC IS CELEBRATING NURSES ALL YEAR LONG!
In this Year of the Nurse, the American Nurses Association thanks nurses for rising above the call of duty to serve patients, families, and their communities during the pandemic. Join us in celebrating the nursing profession, and our fellow nurses who inspire us on a daily basis.