Mark your calendar for next year’s ANCC National Magnet Conference® and the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® — together in Philadelphia, for a powerful, impactful, and inspirational nursing event!
This co-located conference is the most influential gathering for nurses and health care stakeholders globally, where you’ll join nurses from around the world and immerse yourself in a wide range of educational and innovative sessions, network with peers from diverse backgrounds, and celebrate a year of outstanding accomplishments by Magnet® and Pathway to Excellence® nurses. We hope to see you in 2022, and in the meantime, please visit the site for updates throughout the year!
Interested in exhibiting/sponsoring the 2022 event?
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2021!
2021 ANCC NATIONAL MAGNET CONFERENCE® and ANCC PATHWAY TO EXCELLENCE CONFERENCE® DESIGNATION
Watch the Celebration Video!
These two conferences share a common vision, to:
- Advance outstanding care
- Drive nursing excellence
- Examine research and evidence-based practices
- Implement a culture of innovation, quality, and safety
- Create practice environments that support collaboration, shared decision-making, and innovation
- Honor and recognize nurses at all levels
- Foster practice environments that safeguard nurses’ well-being and patient safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Nurses from any size or type of health care organization, including acute, pre-/post-acute, and long-term care
- Nurses from ambulatory and independent outpatient settings, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care, hospice, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Hospital administrators/chief nursing officers/directors of nursing
- Directors/nurse managers/frontline leaders
- Clinical nurses
- School nurses
- Network and develop nursing solutions with nursing colleagues and administrators from Magnet-designated and Pathway-designated and applicant organizations
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Magnet or a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve either of these designations
- Learn how to align your nursing environment to the Magnet or Pathway to Excellence standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes
- Celebrate nursing excellence in leadership, innovation and best practice
- A spectacular Welcome Party at the Georgia Aquarium
- More than 70 educational and innovative sessions
- Three powerful and inspiring guest speakers
- Exhibitors share their latest products and technologies
- Over 150 poster sessions celebrating the work of your nursing colleagues
- Innovative presentations, live entertainment, social events, and networking opportunities
- A chance to network in-person with peers and make professional connections
- Earn up to 39 continuing nursing education (CNE) credits (includes virtual sessions for in-person attendees, accessible until December 31)
- Numerous ways to build your own conference experience
- Pre-conference events begin November 8th
- All in-person attendees are automatically registered for on-demand (virtual access) to sessions until December 31