ANCC Research Symposium Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Instructions
Attendees who participate in the ANCC Research Symposium on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, and meet CNE eligibility requirements may earn up to 7.5 CNE credits for concurrent and poster sessions.
Instructions for claiming CNE Contact Hours:
- Log into the CNE link: https://bit.ly/3s6jeZ3 (link will be active when the event begins) using the email address provided when you registered for this event.
- After a session has ended, use the Browse Sessions or Search options to navigate to the session you attended and click on the session title.
- Click on the Claim CNE Credit button and submit the attestation statement to earn CNE contact hours for that session. Repeat this process for each session that you attended.
- Once the conference has ended, complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation to gain access to your CNE certificate.
- Visit the Review Claimed CNE Contact Hours to print and/or save certificate(s).
- Hard deadline for claiming CNE Contact Hours: Monday, December 19, 2022, @ 11:59 pm ET
To receive CNE contact hours, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Be seated in the room (in-person event only) no later than 10 minutes after the session has started and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation to gain access to your CNE certificate.
- *Only paid participants can receive a CNE certificate.
- For technical assistance with the CNE survey or certificate, call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., email email@example.com, or click here to complete an online form.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.