Join us for three days in Atlanta, November 11-13, at the 2021 ANCC National Magnet Conference® and ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and reach nurses from across the nation and around the globe.
- Support the future of nursing and provide your products and solutions that will impact the nursing industry in facilities and beyond.
- Get access to nurse influencers and decision-makers in attendance, you cannot afford to miss this opportunity to extend your brand and ensure your company stands out!
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We look forward to you exhibiting with us at the 2021 ANCC National Magnet Conference® and Pathway to Excellence Conference®, November 11-13, in Atlanta, Georgia.
To exhibit, please contact email@example.com or call 410.316.9865. When exhibit staff & sponsorship registration opens, your company contact will be sent a unique link. The link will provide access to the Booth Staff & Sponsor online registration form. Each company will receive four (4) complimentary booth staff badges per 10’x10′ space.
Exhibitor Registration Instructions:
- The company contact should use his/her unique registration link to start registration.
- This email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org . If you need it resent, please contact email@example.com.
- If you need to update your company contact information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company contact is responsible for assigning spaces to each booth staff member.
- Once the company contact saves the data entered, an automatic email will be sent to all individuals staffing the booth.
- Each booth staff member must complete his/her registration and accept our policies to access the conference.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
Additional Booth Staff
Includes access to exhibit hall and lunch. Celebration Reception ticket not included.
Full Conference Exhibitor
Includes access to general sessions, educational sessions, and one ticket to the Welcome Party
Additional (Guest) Welcome Party Ticket
Must be 18+ to attend.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, November 10, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 11, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, November 11, 10:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, November 12, 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13, 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Saturday, November 13 at Noon