Getting Started International: Magnet Program
Tuesday, October 10, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Are you an international organization considering the Journey to Magnet® ?
We have an education program specifically for you.
Getting Started International: Magnet Program Guidance is an interactive education program designed for international organizations considering the journey to Magnet designation.
- Interact with senior Magnet program analysts
- Review the international interpretation of selected sources of evidence
- Gain key insights into eligibility requirements, the application process, and document preparation
- Review data requirements related to RN satisfaction/RN engagement, nursing-sensitive clinical quality indicators, and patient experience
- Learn what Magnet designation means to your organization
- Get answers to all your questions
- And much more!
BONUS: Register today and receive a FREE electronic copy and the Magnet Organizational Self-Assessment and the 2023 Magnet Application Manual. A $350+ value!
ANCC Magnet Recognition® is the most prestigious distinction a health care organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Hear directly from the Magnet Program Office on elements you need to consider when embarking on this journey to achieve safety, quality, and patient engagement at your organization. Register for Getting Started International: Magnet Program Guidance today!
Attendance is not a requirement of the Magnet application process.