Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance
Monday, October 10, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Is your organization considering a Journey to Magnet Excellence®? Don’t go it alone!
Gain a solid foundation at this one-of-a-kind program guidance event for health care organizations considering the Magnet journey.
Join the Magnet® team for a day filled with valuable information and expert guidance*.
- Interact with senior Magnet program analysts
- Gain key insights into eligibility requirements, the application process, and document preparation
- Review data requirements related to nursing satisfaction, nursing-sensitive indicators, and patient satisfaction
- Learn what Magnet designation means to your organization
- Get answers to all your questions
- Receive an electronic copy of either the 2019 Magnet Application Manual™ or the 2023 Magnet Application Manual™ as well as the Magnet Organizational Self-Assessment™ (a $350+ value — FREE with registration!)
- And much more!
ANCC Magnet Recognition® is the most prestigious distinction a health care organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Hear directly from the Magnet Program Office on elements you need to consider when embarking on this journey to achieve safety, quality, and patient satisfaction at your hospital. Register for Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance today!
*Health care organizations must have the potential of meeting Magnet eligibility requirements in order to attend.