Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance
Monday, October 9, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Is your organization considering a Journey to Magnet®? Don’t go it alone!
Gain a solid foundation at this one-of-a-kind event for health care organizations considering the Magnet journey.
Join the Magnet team for a day filled with valuable information and expert guidance.
- Interact with senior Magnet program analysts
- Gain key insights into eligibility requirements, the application process, and document preparation
- Review data requirements related to RN satisfaction/RN engagement, nursing-sensitive clinical quality indicators, and patient experience
- Learn what Magnet designation means to your organization
- Get answers to all your questions
BONUS: Receive an electronic copy of the 2023 Magnet Application Manual™ as well as the Magnet Organizational Self-Assessment™ (a $350+ value — FREE with registration!)
ANCC Magnet Recognition® is the most prestigious distinction a health care organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Hear directly from the Magnet Program Office on elements you need to consider when embarking on this journey to achieve safety, quality, and patient engagement at your organization. Register for Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance today!
Attendance is not a requirement of the Magnet application process.