Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Instructions
Attendees who participate in the ANCC NCPD Summit on Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday, October 12, 2022, and meet CNE eligibility requirements may earn up to 14.0 CNE credits.
Instructions for claiming CNE Contact Hours:
- Log into the CNE link: https://bit.ly/3s6jeZ3 using the email address provided when you registered for this event.
- After a session has ended, use the Browse Sessions or Search options to navigate to the session you attended and click on the session title.
- Click on the Claim CNE Credit button and submit the attestation statement to earn CNE contact hours for that session. Repeat this process for each session that you attended.
- Once the conference has ended (Pre-Conference and Conference), complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation to gain access to your CNE certificate.
- Hard deadline for claiming CNE Contact Hours: Monday, December 19, 2022, @ 11:59 pm ET
To receive CNE contact hours, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Be seated in the room (in-person event only) no later than 10 minutes after the session has started and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation
- For technical assistance with the CNE survey or certificate, call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an online form at https://ana.confex.com/ana/feedback.epl?jsclose=1
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.