Pathway Program Guidance: The Journey
Tuesday, November 9 — 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Join teams from around the world to network and learn how to leverage the Pathway to Excellence® framework to strengthen your organizational culture.
- Discover how your organization can create a positive practice environment where a culture of excellence fosters front-line staff to lead from the bedside.
- Develop a solid foundation aligned with your organization’s strategic goals to drive improvements in organizational outcomes.
Pathway’s expert staff will provide:
- Guidance on how to start the journey
- Effective team engagement strategies
- Resources and tools to assist in the application and appraisal process
- Strategies for writing the narratives
- Pragmatic exercises to enhance thought processes regarding document preparation
- Case scenarios to guide applicant organizations
Who should attend?
- Staff and leadership integral to facilitating the Pathway journey
- Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Nursing
- Pathway Program Directors
- Key front-line staff who support document preparation and sustain engagement throughout the journey