Policies for the 2021 ANCC National Magnet Conference®, ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and all related events
- No one under the age of 18 may attend any conference related events.
- The recording and/or transmission of sessions in any format is strictly prohibited.
- All individuals and/or entities are strictly prohibited from electronically recording or broadcasting any conference events without prior written consent from ANCC.
- Press representatives must register and receive a Press Pass and photo/recording permission from ANCC.
- Seating at all conference sessions/events are first come, first served.
- Information presented in sessions and at the posters at the conference does not represent the views or standards of ANCC.
- ANCC cannot be held liable for non-refundable airline tickets or hotel room deposits.
- ANCC shall not be liable for any penalties or fare increases.
- In the event the attendee is a “no-show,” the attendee is responsible for all fees and penalties in connection with being a “no-show.”
- ANCC is not responsible for lost items or returning those lost items to the attendee.
- ANCC does not claim to be allergen free. We encourage all conference participants to take all necessary medical precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure to allergens.
In consideration of my participation in the 2021 ANCC National Magnet Conference® and ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® I irrevocably grant to ANCC permission to interview and take photographs/video footage of me. I hereby give ANCC permission to record, edit, transcribe, duplicate, and distribute, in any and all sound and visual media, including the internet, my interview, image and the like. Further, I give to ANCC and its affiliates, employees, contractors, and assigns permission to use any and all such photographs and/or videos in which I have participated, and any reproductions thereof, as well as my name quotations from my verbal interview in whole or in part, in any manner it may deem proper, for any purpose, including without limitation commercial purposes. I understand and agree that I will not receive any compensation for use of my photos and/or videos bearing my image. I have the right to decline being photographed or taped and must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if I am photographed or taped.
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2021 ANCC National Magnet Conference and ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® and any related events and activities is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in conference events and activities. I release ANCC, and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2021 National Magnet Conference and Pathway to Excellence Conference®, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANCC. I further agree that I will indemnify ANCC from any and all liability resulting from my voluntary participation in the 2021 National Magnet Conference and Pathway to Excellence Conference®.
ANCC values the participation of each attendee and desires for all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Accordingly, all attendees are expected to show respect and courtesy to other attendees. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of different backgrounds. All attendees for any events associated the co-located conferences are solely responsible for their actions.
ANCC will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including, but not limited to, harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees of all ANCC events. Harassment includes, without limitation, offensive gestures, verbal and written comments, deliberate intimidation, and sustained disruption of talks or other events. Attendees requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure to comply may serve as grounds for removal from the Forum.
When notified of individuals engaging in harassing behavior, ANCC, at its sole discretion, may take any action it deems appropriate, ranging from a simple warning to expulsion from current and/or future ANCC meetings, assemblies, and events. Decisions to ban individuals from future events is the sole discretion of ANCC.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact the organizer by email at email@example.com.
Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 30, 2021
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All full conference cancellations are subject to a $200 administrative fee per registrant.
- If you are paying by ACH or wire transfer, payment must be received within 14 days of your registration date. Your registration will be subject to cancellation or increase in registration fee if payment is not received in 14 days.
- Tickets to additional events/meetings, and preconference events are nonrefundable.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- Full conference cancellations notice received on or before September 30, 2021 will receive a full refund less the $200 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after September 30, 2021.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations. Limit one special offer/discount code per registration.
- Refunds are not issued for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations that have been approved are processed within four to six weeks after the close of the conference.
- Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that payments include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of ANCC, which includes, without limitation, computer-related attacks, hacking, earthquakes, governmental regulation, fire, flood, labor difficulties, civil disorder, public health crisis, or acts of terrorism and acts of God (“Force Majeure Events”). In the event the Magnet/Pathway conference is cancelled due to Force Majeure Events, ANCC reserves the right to either retain the entire registration fee and credit it toward a future ANCC event or reimburse the registrant after deducting costs already incurred by ANCC, which could not be recovered from third parties.
*Dates subject to change. After September 30, 2021, regular registration fees will apply, and registrations will be accepted pending space availability only.