Virtual Access Registration
Experience the virtual conference! We have created a virtual platform with access to a limited number of educational sessions and poster viewings.
Virtual sessions are comprised of twenty pre-recorded sessions that will cover both Magnet and Pathway to Excellence (PTE) topics. Fifteen of these pre-recorded sessions are NEW presentations that are not included in the in-person conference. There are also eight poster groups (85 posters) to view. A total of up to 28 CNE credits can be earned.
If you attended in-person, you can access the virtual content until December 4, 2023. Please reference the welcome letter sent on October 11, 2023 from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you didn’t receive it or cannot locate it, contact virtual support email@example.com and your login access will be resent. Note: You must use the email address you registered with.
If you would like to register for the on-demand virtual access platform to earn up to 28 CNE credit hours, choose the appropriate button below and click to register. Again, virtual content is available until December 4, 2023.
ANA MEMBER ON-DEMAND
- Once you register you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next, you will receive an access email from email@example.com. To be able to receive this email and other notification emails during the event, please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
- If you do not receive this email within 24 hours of registering, please contact email@example.com.
- On-demand access goes through December 4, 2023.
- The last day to claim CNE is Monday, December 18, 2023 @ 11:59 p.m. ET.
For individuals, who register for the in-person conference and have automatic access to the virtual component, they may earn up to 44 CNE with in-person and virtual access combined. This includes 8 concurrent sessions and 20 CNE from posters viewed (in-person) and up to an additional 24 CNE via virtual access.
Note: In-person attendees may not claim CNE credit for the matching virtual concurrent session or poster sessions previously attended at the conference itself. Therefore, whichever in-person session you are unable to attend while in Chicago, you may view the sessions offered virtually and earn CNE credits for it. You may not claim CNE for the same session twice. All those attending the event in-person will automatically have access to the virtual sessions.
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser – and please make sure you have the most up to date version. The platform will not perform reliably using other browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Use a strong internet connection with a dedicated speed of at least 3 Mbps. If your connection is slower, you may still participate but load times may be longer than normal. You can execute this speedtest to check your connection.
- Disconnect from VPN or corporate networks.
- Disable any firewalls.
- Finally, we suggest using a laptop or desktop computer to participate in the event. While the site is enabled for mobile devices, the experience is optimal on a laptop or desktop.
For additional information and helpful tips, please reference the virtual conference FAQs.
- All registrations must be completed online.
- Payment by Debit/Credit card only.
- For access to W9 form please click here.
- Incomplete registration will not be saved. To finalize your registration, payment must be received.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased individual or group registrations.
- Purchase orders and invoice requests are not accepted.
- Cancellations and refund request are not accepted for On-Demand registrations.
- Paid registrations will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive your confirmation or need a replacement copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policies
Refund requests are not accepted for on-demand registrations.
Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m.– 5:30 p.m. CDT
Domestic Toll-Free: 1.800.485.2879
International Phone: +1.972.349.7664