ANCC National Magnet Conference® and Pathway to Excellence Conference®
Continuing Nursing Education Reporting and Certificates
- Translate evidence-based strategies into solutions.
- Leverage the Magnet® nursing culture to optimize organizational performance through inclusion, belonging, and a harm-free environment.
- Distinguish the long-term impact of transformational leadership and the Magnet® culture on organizations and patients.
- Synthesize science-based innovations, technology, and research to advance nursing practice, enhance patient safety, and promote optimal health and wellness.
Pathway to Excellence®
- Examine the outcomes of shared governance, effective leadership, and interprofessional partnerships that exemplify workplace excellence.
- Evaluate safety initiatives and evidence-based quality improvements for integration in the delivery of care across all practice settings and specialties.
- Assess organizational and staff-driven initiatives to foster a culture of health and safeguard staff and community well-being.
- Appraise the values of lifelong learning and empowerment on organizational outcomes.
Attendees who meet CNE eligibility requirements may earn credit for concurrent and poster sessions. Those attending the in-person conference may earn up to 44 CNE when combined with the virtual event. Those attending the virtual event only may earn up to 28 CNE. Please note that the amount of CNE credit available is subject to change without notice due to conference schedule changes.
Participants in the NCPD Summit and Research Symposium will use the same link to claim CNE credit as the main conference participants.
To view content, you must sign in. If this is your first time accessing the CNE and handout site, you need to create an account using your badge ID and your last name. The Badge ID is provided on the registration confirmation email from email@example.com.
If you use an alternate email address, you will not have access to content on this site. You may create your password for the site. *If you attend the in-person event and access the virtual presentations, you may only claim CNE once for the five sessions that are offered for both the in-person conference and the virtual platform. This does not apply to the additional 15 recorded sessions on the virtual platform. Please see the virtual platform schedule for details.
To obtain CNE for sessions viewed on the virtual platform, follow the same instructions as above. Please use the link below to access the handouts and CNE site.
*Presenters are not required to provide resources, tools, or a PowerPoint PDF for their presentation. If resources, tools, or a PowerPoint PDF of the presentation are not available under the Handouts/CNE section, this means there are no handouts available for that presentation. If attendees have specific questions about the session and additional resources are not available, please reach out to the individual presenters via the contact information provided in their presentation.
- Log into this site: https://bit.ly/2023ANCCFallconference using the email address provided when you registered for this event.
- After a session has ended, use the Browse Sessions or Search options to navigate to the session you attended and click on the session title.
- Click on the Claim CNE Credit button, submit the attestation statement, and answer the CNE outcomes question to earn CNE contact hours for that session. Repeat this process for each session that you attended.
- Hard deadline to claim CNE is Monday, December 18, 2023, @ 11:59 p.m. ET. *There are no exceptions for claiming CNE Contact Hours after this deadline. Only podium and poster sessions with completed attestations before the deadline will be printed on the CNE certificate. The CNE system cannot be reopened after the deadline. This is to ensure the ANA Accredited Provider Unit is following ANCC Accreditation Standards for awarding CNE credit. Functioning outside of this standard is strictly prohibited.
To receive CNE contact hours, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Concurrent Sessions/Virtual Sessions: attend the entire session, submit the attestation, and answer the CNE outcomes question.
- Posters: View all posters in a poster group to receive CNE credit. You must also submit the attestation and answer the CNE outcomes question for each poster group. Please view the conference mobile App for poster groupings.
- For technical assistance with claiming CNE, call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to complete an online form.
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.