CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION
Conference schedule and CNE information are subject to change.
ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®
- Examine the outcomes of shared governance, effective leadership, and interprofessional partnerships that exemplify workplace excellence.
- Evaluate safety initiatives and evidence-based quality improvements for integration in the delivery of care across all practice settings and specialties.
- Assess organizational and staff-driven initiatives to foster a culture of health and safeguard staff and community well-being.
- Appraise the values of lifelong learning and empowerment on organizational outcomes.
ANCC National Magnet Conference®
- Translate evidence-based strategies into solutions.
- Leverage the Magnet® nursing culture to optimize organizational performance.
- Distinguish the long-term impact of transformational leadership and the Magnet® culture on organizations and patients.
- Synthesize science-based innovations, technology, and research to advance nursing practice, enhance patient safety, and promote optimal health and wellness.
Attendees who meet continuing nursing education eligibility requirements may earn a maximum of 23 continuing nursing education contact hours for concurrent and poster sessions. For claiming CNE for all other pre-conference events, check your materials with individual instructions on how to claim continuing nursing education credit. Participants in the NCPD Summit and the Project Firstline Pre-Conference: Infection Prevention & Control use the same link to claim CNE credit as the main conference participants.
To view content, you must sign in. If this is your first time accessing the handout site, you need to create an account using your email address and a password. It must be the same email address used when registering for the event. If you use an alternate email address you will not have access to content on this site. You may create your own password for the site.
*Please note that if you do not see a poster or session listed in the “Browse Handouts” section there are no handouts available for that presentation, either the content was uploaded after the deadline for inclusion on this site or the content was not release by the presenters.
Instructions for claiming CNE Contact Hours
- Log into this site: https://bit.ly/3rBBWnT using the email address provided when you registered for this event.
- After a session has ended, use the Browse Sessions or Search options to navigate to the session you attended and click on the session title.
- Click on the Claim CNE Credit button and submit the attestation statement to earn CNE contact hours for that session. Repeat this process for each session that you attended.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will be able to complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation by clicking on the link in the navigation pane.
- Once the Overall Meeting Evaluation has been submitted, click the Review Claimed CNE Contact Hours link to view and print your certificates.
- Deadline for claiming CNE Contact Hours: Tuesday December 14, 2021.
Beginning Wednesday December 15, 2021, CNE certificates must be obtained from the American Nurses Association (ANA) Education and Resources Department. Please mail a written request including your name, address, email address, conference name, and list of session dates and titles you attended with a check for $50 payable to ANA for each certificate requested. Send your written request and check to: ANA, P.O. Box 504410, St. Louis, MO 63150-4410.
To receive CNE contact hours, attendees must:
- Be registered as a participant.
- Be seated in the room no later than 10 minutes after the session has started and remain in the session until the scheduled ending time.
- Access the online ANCC Pathway to Excellence® and ANCC National Magnet Conference® at https://bit.ly/3rBBWnT no later than Tuesday, December 14, 2021, to enter sessions and obtain CNE certificates free of charge. Use your last name and badge/registration number to log in to the system.
- For technical assistance with the CNE survey or certificate, call 1.401.334.0220 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an online form at https://ana.confex.com/ana/feedback.epl?jsclose=1
- Select the sessions attended (see conference program for session numbers).
- Complete required evaluation(s).
- • Print and/or save certificate(s). (Note: Fees apply once the above deadline has passed.)
The American Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP17219.